Re: SV: SoapServer & SoapFault

The server is prety easy...
(I don't have many clients...)
I use a stream_socket_server... and just the POST methode...
I read the POST data and give them to handle...

I try to provide a remote telnet access (TN5250 client) with HTML pages...
The pre alpha script work fine, but the server side has to keep the telnet connexion why the AS400 !
If i use an Apache server, a script will lunched at each query, and killed after each response.
So, it's impossible to me to use this architecture...
So, I need a deamon, and to improve interoperability, i want to use SOAP transaction.
=> the server has to keep running  even if a soapfault is throw!!!

So => HELP!!!!

A simple empty query kill my server !!! :-(

I need to catch this !!!!

FENDT Charles

Danne Lundqvist a écrit :
It sounds a bit weird to create a SOAP server as a command
line script as it needs a web server to get the request.
The SOAP server only handles the actual soap request. It does
not handle the communication.

Mabye it could be done ofcourse if you implemented your own
transport communication but I don't know how/if that would work.

Either way. A soap server without a webserver (or another server
that handles the communication) sounds a bit weird.

/Danne