Re[2]: Re: SoapContext & PEAR::SOAP

Hello FENDT,

(posting the reply again to the list...)

I really really need to find a way, and I think I've exhausted all the
methods at my disposal so far :(

> 1 - your WSDL file is not a valid one (is it a part of the true one ??? I hope so...)
yes, it's just part of the whole file !
If it matters for my question, I can send it to you.

> 2 - your "implementation" of SOAPContext is not correct...
I was expecting that...

> this mean that "bodyPart" can be 1, 2 or n times in the object...
> there are no "unbounded"...
Err what would that look like in code ? a sub array ?
What's worrying me is that the soapcontext parameter is probably
supposed to contain something specific, but I have no clue about it
since it's not documented in the service specifications...
as far as I've seen in the request PHP5's ext/soap sends for that
parameter, it is sent empty...
ext/soap sends something like:
<ctx xsi:type="ns2:SOAPContext" />
What would you do about it ?

> 3 - why don't you use "PEAR/SOAP_Client" ?
Because I didn't know about it ?
I'll give it a look.

Thanks a lot

Bertrand