Re: SoapContext & PEAR::SOAP

Katana a écrit :
Hello,

a webservice I had implemented a client for 2 years ago, and now the
new version has a SoapContext parameter as the first parameter of the
request. However, the documentation of the service does not specify
that parameter, and as far as I can see, it is something that should
be implicitely handled by the SOAP implementation.

So, would anyone happen to have informations about that ? I got
various error messages, like no signature match if I tried to pass a
string / null / bool as that parameter, or "No deserializer found for
:ctx" if using SoapValue as explained in docs/exemple_value.php...

I have been searching for infos about that for hours, and I really
need that application fixed...

PHP5 is unfortunately not an option for me, and anyway, I didn't
manage to get auth on that service to work (basic http auth +
challenge cookie) with ext/soap.

Thanks in advance for any trick / guideline / idea / question...

Bertrand
what is your script ?

FENDT Charles