CLI SOAP Server

Hi,

I try ato implement a daemon in PHP(so CLI programing)
I need a web service access for client (so SOAP)

I try using the PHP 5 integrated SOAP implementation...

Everything is fine... but when i call $server->handle($request), the script
ends...

So, my daemon is killed...

Is it possible to prevent the "handle" call to stop ? (i don't want to fork
befor the call to kill the child and get the result in the parent to make my
daemon work over Win...)

regards,

FENDT Charles