SV: Again Complex Types in Response

Can you create "real" associative arrays in wsdl?
The way I've solved is like below.

	<wsdl:types>
		<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://nonexisting.com/nm";>
			<xsd:import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

			<xsd:complexType name="Item">
				<xsd:sequence>
					<xsd:element name="key"
type="xsd:string"/>
					<xsd:element name="val"
type="xsd:string"/>
				</xsd:sequence>
			</xsd:complexType>

			<xsd:complexType name="ItemList">
				<xsd:complexContent>
					<xsd:restriction
base="soapenc:Array">
						<xsd:attribute
ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="tns:Item[]"/>
					</xsd:restriction>
				</xsd:complexContent>
			</xsd:complexType>

		</xsd:schema>