SV: Problem while sending complexType to server

Use print_r() on the response object and you will see
how the response is structured. Amont other things you
will instantiations of stdClass.

For example. I have a complex type, parameters, defined
as an array of key/value pairs. In PHP I receive these
and use them as in the following code:

    foreach($parameters as $param)
      {
          error_log($param->key .' = ' .$param->value);
      }

Regards
Danne