[https:// secure - DIME] Creating a soap client

Im looking for a soap client, connecting through a secure line (https://),
with the possibility of sending DIME attachments.

In the process of realizing this, I managed to create a SOAP client with
NuSOAP; which corresponds over a https connection, exchanging a client
certificate. On the other hand I managed to create a SOAP Client with
pear::soap, passing DIME attachements.

But I just cannot put those two clients together.

Most importantly, I'm looking for a way to parse DIME Attachments using
NuSoap. NuSoap seems to be working the most solid for me.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Arjan Pot
Van der Let & Partners
uitgevers . ontwerpers