Re: Timeout issue-does not work even when timeout is set

I had this problem and solved it by doing the following:

Add the following line of dynamic php code to the file WSDL.php at lines
476 and 482

  "        \$this->setOpt(\"timeout\", 30);\n".

Of course you will have to logical about how it goes into the code, this
code will be executed and set the client's timeout to whatever you choose.
I would suggest against "0" because I don't believe you would want to
leave control of your site onto a 3rd party's SOAP Server. 30 worked for
me. Take a look at it, and play with it a little, you'll figure it out.