Re: document wrapped support ?

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ wrote:

> My question is about document wrapped/literal support: I can't find how
> to enable it, and even if it's implemented at all.

As you discovered, Doc/Literal support isn't as good as
RPC/Encoded. I'm pretty sure there is some basic support, but I don't
think it works all that well. I would *love* for this to be improved,
as I want to use ext/soap against an Apache Axis-generated service.

My suggestion is to file bug reports for each limitation you
discover. The maintainer is very good at fixing things. He usually
gets to them within a week or two at the most. This would be a great
help for the community.

-adam

--
adam@trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"