SOAPClient creates complex type

Hello,

i'am new with php soap and it works for me but i have an idea,
how to make the soapclient more easy to use.
It would be nice to have a factory which produces the requesting types.
There are the __gettypes() call, where the wsdl types are described.
But it would be nice to have
$obj = $soapclient->gettype('TypeName')
which returns a php object of the named type out of the wsdl.
The reason to do this is to use types which are based on
wsdl description.

It could be that i don't understand the current pattern to use
soapclient class, but i didn't find any possiblity how to deal with
complex types directly.

Currently I define the complex types in php, which is not really
nice if somebody changes the wsdl.
class TestClass{   var $_string;};
$tc = new TestClass();
$tc->_string = 'Meno';
$param['inp'] = $tc;
$res= $soapclient->TestComplex($param);

i think the result should look something like this:

$tc = $soapclient('TestClass');
$tc->_string = 'Meno';
$res= $soapclient->TestComplex($tc);

regards