[PEAR::SOAP] How to determine which functions are available to a Client

Hello!

I found PEAR-SOAP and it's great, but due to the absence of documentation I did not find out how to confine the available methods of my server class.

You can found an example at: http://nopaste.php.cd/25773

Unfortunately the dispatch map seems not to be used by the SOAP_Server class.
With my current configuration in the server class file my client can call every method.
This should not be. How can I set the methods which are available for a SOAP client and which are not.

Another question: How can I set an alias name for a method?
This means: My SOAP client calls the method foo and the server maps it (because I made somewhere an entry for that) to my real method bar.

Do I have to use WSDL for that?
It would be nice if you give me a short example how to solve the described problems.

Thanks in advance,
herojoker