Re: Am I on the correct list ?

Chris Covell wrote:

Guys,

I have recently started using pear-soap and need a bit of help (with
SOAP_fault), is this the right list ? Is there another list for us
SOAP newbies ?

Chris...

If you have questions about pear-soap you should probably ask those on php-pear-general, some of the developers will probably respond to you there. You should always check the archives first though, in case they have already answered your question.

I haven't used the PHP5 SOAP facilities much yet, but I'm subscribed to this list and will participate a little more when I start using them.