Session handling between PHP SoapClient && .NET WebService

Hi!

My architecture should be the following:
The user calls php pages, and these php pages talk to a .NET WebService in
a remote machine with SOAP. In the WebService
I need to maintain some session-related data.

My problem is that this pretty WebService thinks that every
php page belongs to a new session because it recognizes different sessions
by cookies.

Can I send somehow cookies from PHP5 SOAPClient to my WebService?

Many Thanks

                      Marci