problems communicating with a .NET client

 I have a PHP application and I want to exchange complex data
 structures with a .NET apllication via Web Services / SOAP.
 I built a server using the PEAR SOAP implementation, and the .NET app
 is the client.

 The problem is that the client doesn't undestand correctly the WSDL
 generated via __typedefs in the server class's constructor (all data
 that I send is viewed as a big string).

 I learned that .NET apps use SOAP Document Literal Encoding  (Document style
 messages,literal encoding). On the other hand, I saw that PEAR SOAP classes
 use as default SOAP RPC Encoding (RPC style messages and section 5 encoding).
 I tried to build an array of options to pass to the SOAP_Server constructor
 to force that, but the geterated WSDL is still the same:

 $options = array('use'=>'literal','style'=>'document');
 $server = new SOAP_Server($options);

 Why changing these options don't affect the generated WSDL? I noticed
 a comment in the Disco.php file:

 # import namespaces
 # seems to not work yet: wsdl.exe from .NET cant handle imported complete wsdl-definitions

 Is there more work to do to support .NET?
 What can I do?

 Any help would be appreciated.
--

Florin Tudor