Re: WSDL -> PHP Code

Thank you Christian; Do you have an example of .NET-generated WSDL
that I can try with?

- Davey

Christian Wenz wrote:
that's really a nice package and even seems to parse .NET-generated WSDL right!

Best,
Christian

Davey wrote:

Hey all,

I thought I would let you all try out my new code:

Crtx_XML_WSDL_Parser

This code will take a WSDL file and spit out the skeleton PHP
code.

You can find the example here: http://davey.synapticmedia.net/cerebralcortex/packages/Crtx_XML_WSDL/docs/examples/WSDL_Parser_1.php

You can click one of the top links or specify your own WSDL file.

- Davey