Re: Re: SOAP documentation

Hi,

sounds good. It can be added to the package main page on pear website.

Arnaud.

On 20 Apr 2004, at 17:27, Al Baker wrote:

I registered the phpsoap domains and I was thinking about setting up a
Wiki / forum.

Al

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 20:51 +0200, Arnaud Limbourg wrote:
If you'd like to write documentation for PEAR::SOAP you can either try to mess around with docbook in pear-doc.

Another solution could be that I setup a wiki for people to contribute. I'd happily create accounts and hand over the management of the content to somebody willing to do it.

Arnaud.

This documentation is exclusively for PHP 5. How do we contribute to the
pear package for PHP 4? that seems to be what most people are using.

dave

-----Original Message----- From: Bart Verkoeijen [mailto:bart@oikoyama.net] Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 2:43 PM To: soap@lists.php.net Subject: Re: SOAP documentation

"David Viner" <dviner@yahoo-inc.com> schreef in bericht
news: 263A1F717ECDED40AA969F98D1CF122E01A4F33D@penxng.smca.yahoo.com...
I think the soap docs aren't published because the package is listed as
beta
not stable.

Here you can find enough documentation to make things work: http://chora.php.net/cvs.php/pecl/soap/readme.html

Bart Verkoeijen