Re: Java Applets and Web Services

Hello,

On 04/16/2004 02:56 PM, Mark A Galbreath wrote:
Anybody know anything about what is involved in turning a Java applet that
sends and receives data from the client UI into a Web service?  My boss just
asked me this, and I can't remember ever seeing any information on the
topic.

This does that and makes Web applications look like desktop ones:

http://www.xwt.org/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos