Problems with images from Amazon SOAP results

Hi,

Sorry about my original mail on this subject. I sent it from outlook and left
all the HTML formating on. This is the original message without the HTML!

I am new to SOAP and thought I would start out the easy way by copying the
complete source code for an online book store powered by Amazon Web Services
from the above book.

Everything seems to work fine, except most images do not download or some
only download half or less of the image. I have increased the script time out
in php.ini which runs on a RAQ4 to 5 minutes but the script finishes after
about 10 seconds anyway.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for in the code or is there
something else in PHP.ini that I need to change?

I understand that it would be helpful to look at the code but it is contained
in about 13 files some of which are quite large.

For an example of what I mean you can visit this URL and enter a key word,
the results will show my problem. Please don't click a category as these are
already cached.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Regards
Simon