Re: using doc/lit type in pear soap

I have read this already. I want to offer my service to .Net client. Not
that I am not calling the .Net offered service as client. However, I also
face with the problem when I am calling .Net offered service. I will try to
call the service in the example you mentioned and see the result.

405AC324.A43B761F@wenz.org">news:405AC324.A43B761F@wenz.org...