The future of PEAR SOAP?

Well, now that it appears PHP will have builtin SOAP functionality, what
is the future of PEAR SOAP?  As a fairly long time user of PEAR SOAP I'm
obviously wondering if I should be porting my code over to the new
extension (pros/cons), and wondering if the maintenance of the PEAR SOAP
classes will continue, and if so in what capacity.

I know that there was work being done to move PEAR SOAP to PHP5, so I
assume that it will continue to be maintained in some capacity :)

Anyhow, this is somewhat of a troll, since I'm really just looking to
start a conversation regarding the pros/cons of both SOAP
implementations, and see if there's a plan to migrate from one to the
other, or integrate the two efforts somehow.

Cheers!

-Javier