RE: Timeout issue-does not work even when timeout is set

Don't you need to use the SOAP timeout option? I also found I needed to set
the CURL timeout as well...

$this->setOpt('curl', CURLOPT_TIMEOUT,
$GLOBALS['g_ps']['connectionTimeout']);
$this->setOpt('timeout', $GLOBALS['g_ps']['connectionTimeout']);

$GLOBALS['g_ps']['connectionTimeout'] being my special timeout value ;-)

Regards,

Mike C.