Getting Value from SOAP

Hi,

A payment processor (ConcordEFS) that I use uses SOAP as the communication
method behind my application and their servers.

One of the methods I can call is SystemCheck, in which I pass the parameters
StoreID, ApplicationID, and StoreKey to it.  It then returns three different
values, ResponseCode, ResultMessage, and ResultCode.  I can not for the life
of me figure out how to get the individual values of each item via the Pear
SOAP package.

$wsdl = new SOAP_WSDL("https://testefsnet.concordebiz.com/EFSnet2.wsdl";);
$soapclient = $wsdl->getProxy();
$ret = $soapclient->SystemCheck('StoreID', 'StoreKey', 'ApplicationID');

Now, how would I pull those values from $ret, or am I going about this the
entirely wrong way?

Regards, Charles O'Brien