Re: what does this mean?

i appreciate your help. i can see that error message - but what does it
mean? i've followed everything i've read to the tooth,
i mapped my one function to the pear soap class. i put traps in my code to
see if the soap server even runs it - it doesn't run my function. it reads
my dispatch - then passes the raw post data in and then - nothing but this!?
i'm using the same snippet of code for calling the server from the pear
example servers.

?????

20040222130600.56092.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20040222130600.56092.qmail@pb1.pair.com...