Re: Can I access attributes of returned xml

Anyone? Need a bit of advice here...

thanks
neko

Neko wrote:
Hi guys,

A soap call I'm making to a server returns XML to me with some data stored as attributes of an xml tag, rather than sub-elements. Now when soap returns the response, it's been converted into a PHP structure (arrays), but It seems like it doesn't cater for attributes, such as below:

    <extras>
      <extra status=”InActive” queue=”CPSPDQueue”>
        <planid>EXTRA PLANID GOES HERE</planid>
      </extra>
      <extra status=”Active” queue=””>
        <planid>EXTRA PLANID GOES HERE</planid>
      </extra>

(I need status and queue attributes).

I'm using RC2 at the moment. Is there a way to get access to that data?

thanks,
neko