Just a question

Hi everybody, I've been trying to find a case of study to make some kind
of validation over a data stored in other place and delivered by XML in
SOAP format, I think that if we can make something like that we could
validate credit cards or numbers stored in other place, this tool could
be a great DB to make some validations over to many matters in forms,
and other services trough the web.

I believe that if we can find this case of study, maybe could be a good
thing to validate credit cards, ID's, nicks, and other kind of data.
I'll appreciate comments and documentation about this.

Regards,

Mauricio Cubaque
Director de servicios
 <http://www.estereofonica.com> http://www.estereofonica.com