Re: Just started

Hi Nabil,

just have a look at the amazing www.phppatterns.com site

Several WebService tutorials with SOAP and XML-RPC are here:
http://www.phppatterns.com/index.php/link/category/15/

And a location where u should always take a look at is PEAR
http://pear.php.net/packages.php?catpid=23&catname=Web+Services

i´m using the PEAR::SOAP-package written by Shane and Arnaud. It´s great
(but unfortunately doesnt work correctly with php5 yet).

greets
Jan

20040104213734.25844.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20040104213734.25844.qmail@pb1.pair.com...