SOAP and .NET WebServices questions

Hi guys!

Well, I'm being very interested in using Mono (in few words, .NET in
Linux) to create client-side applications, however I'm very surprised of
the WebServices, I have used XMLRPC in PHP and XMLRPC .NET, however
XMLRPC is a very old and I'd like to start using SOAP with PHP, the
language that I love and gives me money to eat :).

Ok, so the questions are..

1. I created my first example in Pear::SOAP that returns in WSDL format,
just a hello world. But I have problems, cause I don't know how to
return the Proxy, I need it? I don't know, I'm start using wsdl
http://localhost/webservices/example1.php and works, but I don't get the
Proxy Class, how can I generate it?, or exists other way than wsdl to
access to SOAP Webservices?, I don't think so, but I'll hope.

When I run the wsdl, I get
$ wsdl http://localhost/webservices/test3.php?WSDL
WSDL proxy generator v0.1
Fetching http://localhost/webservices/test3.php?WSDL
WARNING: No proxy class was generated
Writing file 'HolaMundoService.cs'

And HolaMundoService.s is an empty file! :(, the source, yeah.. here:
http://pablo.com.mx/files/test3.phps

That's my first question (but not the last one).
Pablo
--
Pablo Fischer Sandoval (pablo [arroba/at] pablo.com.mx)
http://www.pablo.com.mx