no-store no-cache ? :-((

Hi,

when I access my php-webservice (its for search Courses in a learning
management system <- there the server is located, too), I got the following
errormessage to my client :

HTTP/1.1......
Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Win32) PHP/4.3.3
X-Powered.....
Expires: Mon......
Last-Modified: Sat.....
Cache Control : no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Cache-Control : post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Set-Cookie : SID=4fdfdf3frwe435sdfd45433wfedfesf4; path=/

Well, it works fine if  i am testing it without a necessary header.
That header (require_once .....) points to a file, which itself points to a
bunch of other files, it depends on (well, I am trying to get the Web
Service working with ILIAS2.4beta and ILIAS3alpha..... hell this sucks).

I am pretty happy, because I need acutally only the mysql functionality from
that file in the header - i will probably cut that off the file and copy the
functionality in my own file.

But I haven't tested this, yet - and I am afraid - the copy may also not
work for me. I am also not sure, if missing memory or cache is really the
problem hier. So here s my question :

Could someone tell me the reason for the problem above and how I may solve
it. It would be a nicer solution for me, if I could simply increase the
memory for the Web Servie somehow. Please help ! Thanx !

Regards,

Arne