Re: PEAR::SOAP and Sessions?

I'm trying to write a little webservice which will be consumed by
dotnet-clients.

But it seems that I can't save the login-data from access to access with
php-sessions. I don't want to use HTTP-Auth. Do I have to submit
user+password-hash each time I call a remote-function?
I don't think PHP sessions are really different when used in a web service: in order to get the a session resumed, you need to provide the session ID, either using cookies, get or post. So the client should store that session ID the first time he uses the web service, then provide it again at each service call after that, using the method you require.

--
 Katana