PEAR and DOM/XML

Hello,

I'm trying to use DOM to query a DB and return XML, and when I do it as a
normal PHP function it works just fine.  However, when I use PEAR::SOAP
to do the same thing all of my < and >'s are replaced with &lt;.  Does
anyone know of a way to fix this problem?

Also, is anyone aware of a simple way to have my function return the
header content-type of text/xml?  I tried using header("content-type:
text/xml") like I did in my WSDL, but an incoming SOAP request only calls
my function and whatever I return is sent back.  If I try to use ob_flush
it'll work, but apparently PEAR also sends headers, because PHP prints
error messages stating the same header type was sent twice.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
-Chris Decker-

--