Re: PEAR::SOAP server for dotnet client

Hi,

> Confused. Isn't this circular? Create WSDL with PEAR::SOAP so that you
> can create a server in PEAR::SOAP so that you can create WSDL in
> PEAR::SOAP etc ...

what I meant was: just create a SOAP server using SOAP_WSDL. Then.
http://server/yoursoapserver.php?WSDL automatically generates the WSDL for
your web service. Then, you can use wsdl.exe (part of the .NET framework) to
generate a .NET proxy that you can use in your .NET web service client.

Regards
Christian