Re: Consulting possibility: simple Interop with M$ Soap question.

I do not think that PEAR::SOAP can generate a document like this, but am not completely sure.

You should ask this on the PHP-SOAP list:

hth,

-dietrich

Mushika Ltd. wrote:

Hi.

I'm trying to complete a project using PEAR::SOAP. I've hit a problem dealing with a somewhat shoddy web server on the other end.

The sample documents I've been provide with look like this:

   <NS1:SaveBookOrder xmlns:NS1='urn:WEBOrderIntf-IWEBOrder'>
      <Login xsi:type='xsd:string'>taxi</Login>
      <Password xsi:type='xsd:string'>test</Password>
      <BookOrder href='#1' />
    </NS1:SaveBookOrder>
    <NS2:TBookOrder id='1' xsi:type='NS2:TBookOrder'>
// rest of BookOrder goes here

they're Multi-Ref documents?

I'm wondering - is there any way to get PHP-SOAP to do this? I'm already using SOAP_Value to "inline" those objects, and that's working fine - apart from the foreign server returning soap_fault every time I hit their system.

I may be able to get my employer to pay for a few hours of consultancy to sort this out.

Thanks again for all the work you've put into PHP-SOAP.

Vinay Gupta