Re: SOAP differences between PHP and Perl

Shane Caraveo wrote:
If you're not using a wsdl file, you'll have to manually set the soapaction if it is required by the service. You can see my talk slides on talks.php.net which has several examples of that usage.

ok i added

to my options array and that took care of the SoapAction header, but i still get the same errors, so i guess that was not the problem.

how would i make PEAR::SOAP output this:

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
   <namesp2:updateSubscription xmlns:namesp2="http://soap.rps.com.com";>
     <WsSubscription xsi:type="namesp3:WsSubscription">

instead of this:

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <updateSubscription>
    <WsSubscription>

the key thing seems to be adding the xsi:type attribute to the WsSubscription element.

i assume that means i need to somehow "cast" the PHP array to a specific type, but i don't know how you do that.

-jsd-