PECL SOAP documentation

Greetings,

I was just about to test out the PECL implementation of SOAP. Now I might be way off here, but has the CVS repository layout changed?

The manual <http://pear.php.net/manual/en/pecl.soap.php> states that one could check out the module from anon CVS (cvs.php.net) under the path 'pear/PECL/soap'. This seems not to be the case. Is 'pecl/soap' more correct?

Is this documentation up to date? Or maybe it's just me missing out on something? Anything I could do to help?

Regards,
Terje