RE: problem with SOAP's date/time type

Yes I've struggled with this for half a year... And nobody really said
anything when I posted about it here :-(

However, I've kinda got it sorted now (I think).  It all depends on how
you go about using the class to convert from UTC->timestamp.

This works:-

$dateTimeObj = new SOAP_Type_dateTime;
$_SESSION['auth']['ldate'] =
$dateTimeObj->toUnixtime($User->LastLoginDateTime);

Regards,

Mike c