RE: Re: still newbie

I'm connecting to a MS-Server of some kind, I don't know if it is .NET or
SOAP-kit or something else. The error is from the server. Anyhow, is it
possible to use this server in some way? According to the provider this
server is used with a MS-Client.

Thanks alot for helpful pointers!

Regards
-Vegard