Re: still newbie

I would recommend using the 'nusoap' client to test out your SOAP calls. I
find the nusoap library WAY faster and easier to use and understand. Get it
here:

http://dietrich.ganx4.com/nusoap/index.php

Its just one file. And call it like this, in a client file. I use this exact
script:

<?php
require_once 'nusoap.php';

// Modify the URL here - note the "?wsdl" at the end
$soapclient = new
soapclient('http://www.testserver.com/soapserver.php?wsdl', true);

// make an array of elements that follow the schema of your dispatch map
$senddata = array (19, 24);

// Make a call to the soap server and request the method
$dothisresult =
$soapclient->call('methodname','$senddata',"urn:namespacehere");

//print recursively to view all elements in the array, this way you can see
your soap fault string if there is one
print_r ($dothisresult);

?>

Hope that helps Vegard