[SOAP] HTTP Authentication

Hi All

I am trying to connect to a working SOAP server (I know the server works
perfectly) but I just can't seem to get it to work with PEAR.  I have got
one of the services working with NuSOAP, but as we use PEAR extensively I
want to move over to that.

The server has HTTP Authentication on which may be the problem, but I'm not
sure.  My code is as follows:

<?
require_once('Client.php');

 $sid = 'sssss';
 $url = "http://myurl/schemas/service/1.0/ContentProviderAPI.wsdl";;
 $proxy=array('proxy_user'=>'user','proxy_pass'=>'pass');

 $wsdl = new SOAP_WSDL($url, $proxy);
 // exit($wsdl->generateProxyCode());
 $client   = $wsdl->getProxy();
 $param = array('sessionID' => "$tmsid");
 $ref = $client->getCustomerID($tmsid);
 // print $ref->getDetail();
 print_r($ref);

When I generate the proxy code it does have the getCustomerID in it -
however when I try and print ref it comes out as nothing.  Running print_r
on it gives me the following:

soap_fault Object
(
    [error_message_prefix] =>
    [mode] => 1
    [level] => 1024
    [code] => Client
    [message] =>
    [userinfo] =>
    [backtrace] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => D:\Temp\PHP Reference Client\Fault.php
                    [line] => 49
                    [function] => pear_error
                    [class] => pear_error
                    [type] => ::