[SOAP] timeout problem

Hi again,

Ok, I now have a new problem. My test script works fine now but when I
try to consume the service that I really want I get a timeout error:

"Error: Timed out read from XXX.XXXXXX.com"

This error message gets generated after about 10 seconds of the script
running. I know from my Perl version of my program that the service I am
accessing is really slow and usually takes 15-20 seconds to respond. (I
hope because I am using the development platform rather than the live).
How can I increase the timeout period so that the script doesn't
generate a timeout message before the server answers the request?

--
Abdul-Wahid Paterson

Lintrix Networking & Communications ltd.
Web: http://www.lintrix.net/
Tel: +44 20 8904 2348
Email/Jabber: aw@lintrix.net
Web-Hosting  |  Development  |  Security  |  Consultancy  |  Domains