Re: [SOAP] Re: PEAR::SOAP 0.8RC1

At 16:15 17/08/2003, Vegard Figenschou wrote:
I'm a newbie but still I get alot of these messages when trying to use
wsdl_client.php:

[snip]

Hi Vegard,

For the example to work (which is unchanged in 0.8RC1), you must copy
wsdl_client.php, server.php, example_server.php and example_types.php
into the /SOAP/example folder of your web site, or change the name
of the folder in wsdl_client.php (line 29 I think).

The fact that it comes up with warnings like that instead of a SOAP
fault is a bug in the error handling of when malformed WSDL (ie.
an error) is returned from the WSDL URL specified in the creation
of SOAP_WSDL.

Best,

Chris.

PS. Working on the other post. I started on it a few hours ago and
fell asleep at my keyboard :|

Regards!
-Vegard