Re: [SOAP] soap response content-length

If content-length is not in the headers, then a number of things wont work. Off the top of my head, http/1.1 persistent connections, DIME and attachements are immediately broken. You should convert the data prior to creating the soap message.
Shane

Sagi Bashari wrote:

Hi,

Is it really necessary to set http content-length header in soap resonse (Server.php:214) ?

I'm using mb output handler to covnert iso8 strings (hebrew) to utf-8 so ms clients can use my server, and ofcourse it changes the length of the response so the header is wrong.

Right now I disabled it locally and it works great. I think others might have the same problem, and I just wondered why this header is needed at all.

If it isn't possible to remove it, what about adding an option to disable it at runtime?

Sagi