Requesting a feature change to PHP mysqli

Hi

How should I go about requesting a feature change to mysqli.php.

When using mysql_real_connect with SSL and certificates.

The underlying libraries have the ability to disable certificate verification, peer name verification, and pass in a peer name to use in the verification.

Currently only the disable certificate verification is exposed, and it disables both certificate verification and peer name verification, and there is no way to pass in the peer name to use.
In C this can be done, but not PHP.

My request would be to expose the full functionality of the C libraries, by exposing the above parameters separately in mysqli PHP.

John Wythe
Software & Systems Engineer
Epicor Software Corporation
www.epicor.com<http://www.epicor.com/>