Realtime connection to postgres database

Hi everyone,

  I have a table (html), that is connected to  postgresql
database (v9.6). I want that every time there is a change
in the database, the table changes immediately. I am talking
about a realtime connection between html table and postgres
database via php (v7.4).

(without having to refresh the web page by clicking on the browser)

Is there a way to do it ?

 Rodrigo Sánchez
 CSN, UCH