Re: Connecting to database fails

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016, Lester Caine wrote:

Do you actually have the postgresql PHP driver installed. Database drivers
are not installed by default as you only really need the ones you are
actually using.

Lester,

  Well, that would make a difference. I did not know how to check for this.

Should be php5-pgsql

  Not installed. I'll search the Web to learn how to install it.

Thanks very much,

Rich