php56-mysqli needs dhparam support

Hi,

It appears that the php56-mysqli port uses a weak dhparam which is
causing SSL connections from PHP mysqli clients to fail when
connecting to a FreeBSD MySQL 5.6 server that requires SSL.

For example, from my web server I can run "mysql" from the command
line, and am able to connect to the server just fine.  But when I
attempt to connect to the same database server from the same host
using the PHP library, I get:

Warning: mysqli::real_connect(): SSL operation failed with code 1.
OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14082174:SSL routines:SSL3_CHECK_CERT_AND_ALGORITHM:dh key too
small in database-connection.php on line 33

I tried adding:

[OpenSSL]
dh_param = /etc/ssl/dh-2048.pem

to php.ini per the PHP documentation related to the OpenSSL library,
but that did not seem to help. Is there some way to specify a dhparam
file to be used by php56-mysqli?

--

Tim Gustafson
tjg@xxxxxxxx