Re: Arrays from forms....

Gary E. Terry <terry <at> quickinet.net> writes:

> OK.. I am a moron.. Forgot that I had changed the name of the field in the
> form, and got sidetracked and didn't change it in the
> php... But, still not working correctly.

Yes Mr. Terry, you are a moron. Of course it is still not working correctly,
you must rise above the rank of moron in order for that to happen. If you
can make this achievement, then anything is possible. Try putting BIG BIG
STIN in your array along with a little tiny key and see if that works for you.