Re: www-data file

On 8/26/2014 12:20 AM, Ethan Rosenberg wrote:
Dear list -

When I use  fopen, the  file owner and group are both www-data.

How can I ensure that the owner and group will be ethan?

TIA

Ethan

Why should ownership be a concern when you are simply opening a file? AFAIK permissions are set at the time the file is placed there and will affect the access to them from then on. If you are able to fopen the file, why do the permissions matter? If you can't then you have an entirely different problem to discuss.