Subject Matter

Hello all,

I am subscribed to this list because of my interest in PHP's database
integration. At this point only a small percentage of the messages are
related to that.

I am not sure who runs the list, whether they care about off-topic posts,
or whether anyone else cares about it.

I, however, do.

Therefore, I would like to ask the group whether anyone else cares about
this, or whether I should simply unsubscribe to reduce clutter in my inbox.
One way or the other I would like to receive only messages of interest to
me (i.e., those pertaining to the subject matter of the list I subscribed
to).

Thoughts appreciated.

-Matt