Re: Re: mysql query

Jim, I know this is a stupid question to be asking this far into PHP
Development, maybe was a bit lazy, or just got too used to Notepad++, which
editor for PHP are you using? The feature which you mentioned for a good
php editor, sounds exciting, offcourse i would be looking only at the free
ones :D