Re: Sorting a PHP array

On 5/15/2013 1:38 PM, Bastien wrote:

Bastien Koert

On 2013-05-15, at 12:32 PM, "Charlie Lewis" <charlie.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a bookseller database list read into a PHP array with dimensions
[row][field]. There are 32 fields in each record/row and up to 500 records.

What is the neatest way to sort the array by any of the fields, such as
author or title?

I know I should just search for a manual on this, but could anybody give me
a quick start?

Thanks,

Charlie

Mildly annoyed by your laziness so ima gonna point you to the manual

http://ca1.php.net/manual/en/function.array-multisort.php

Bastien

I learned something. Never read up on this function. Could be useful someday....